Purchases are in Minimum Roll Sizes - Help, advice & fabric samples call: 0121 359 2349 | Warehouse Open to Visitors |
Terms & Conditions
- Please ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the fabrics you are ordering.
- We advise customers to order samples of fabrics prior to ordering any fabrics.
- Please note some fabrics can shrink during washing, dry cleaning, Ironing, etc. care must be taken.
- Please note that some fabrics can lose colour during washing, dry cleaning, and if left in direct sunlight.
- Shades can differ between dye lots and fabric rolls.
- Please allow 7 to 14 days for both sample and fabric delivery.
- Fabrics not in stock can take up to 6 weeks for delivery, in extreme situations.
- We aim to deliver goods within 2 working days by Royal Mail First class post or a recognized courier service.
- Every order will be carefully dealt with.
- All fabrics are carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- Availability of some items and their shades cannot always be guaranteed.
- Refund will be given if your order cannot be made.
- Postage and packaging charges for fabric samples will be for mainland UK only
- Postage and packaging charge for fabric orders will be for mainland UK
- We only ship to mainland UK, all shipments to overseas will need to be arranged and a shipping charged worked out before you place an order, any orders that don't meet this criteria will not be dispatched and you will be refunded the full amount you have been charged
- All orders received on Friday after 2.30pm will be dispatched on Monday for next day delivery, unless special Saturday delivery has been arranged.
- Some fabrics can carry Flaws, Fault, Bari marks, 5% must be allowed.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been cut or used in any way.
- No returns will be made without prior notice or arrangement.
- No refund will be given on postage and packaging.
- If you have any doubts about anything please telephone us 0121 359 2349, we will be happy to discuss any issues
- If you have any further questions please contact us using the contact form
General Website Usage Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Call 0121 359 2349 For Free Fabric Samples or Contact us